Sexual health is important to a man’s well-being. However, participating and enjoying a sexual activity can be a challenge for many men. 1 in 4 men has a low sex drive, while 40% of men will experience erectile dysfunction by age 40. Having issues with intimacy affects the connection between a male and his partner and can also cause a person to develop personal problems within.
Main types of male sexual dysfunction:
• Erectile dysfunction (problems getting/keeping an erection)
• Delayed or inhibited ejaculation (slow to reach orgasm or not reaching one at all)
• Premature ejaculation (reaching orgasm too quickly)
• Low or no libido (having a reduced or no interest in sex or intimacy)
At Jersey Alternative Medicine, we are ready to help with all your sexual health issues.
Current medication that available by prescription for erectile dysfunction include:
• Viagra (Sildenafil)
• Cialis or Adcirca (Tadalafil
• Levitra or Staxyn (Vardenafil)
• Stendra (Avanafil)